The TCF Quality Assurance is the methodology our company has adopted to ensure our clients receive the most quality driven cleaning service at their premise.
- Professionally qualified and police vetted cleaning professionals: TCF very carefully selects the most dedicated cleaners in the industry to ensure our work is quality proof. Each member of the TCF professional cleaning team is police vetted prior to commencing operations. TCF undertakes professional cleaning quality measures and training to evaluate each and every cleaning professional is qualified to perform cleaning tasks.
- Integrated Quality Auditing System: TCF operations and cleaning tasks are audited for quality measures via a integrated software system called “Safety Culture”. Safety Culture helps us keep a track of the performance of the cleaning staff and also helps them focus on each of the cleaning particulars of a given client site. Safety Culture also creates performance reports which are available to our clients on request.
- Eco friendly cleaning solution: TCF has always prioritised in using bio solutions for cleaning our client sites and we take utmost pride in doing so. Innuscience is the brand that supplies TCF with complete cleaning solutions including for floors, surfaces and glass. Each of these products are 100% chemical free and safe.
- Tailor Made Cleaning Packages: TCF approaches client operations in two ways: standard cleaning packages and flexible cleaning packages. The advantage of flexible cleaning package is that the client can choose their cleaning timings, cleaning particulars, additional services, partial cleaning. We take into account our clients requirements and design it into a package that best suits their needs and budget.
- Ethical Approach to service: TCF has always supported it’s clients in assuring the cleanliness of their premise by undertaking any emergency cleans or even rectifying any quality issues at any given point of time. TCF works with responsibility and ethics in the cleaning industry.